LastManStanding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LastManStanding

Noone can bosshunt like us

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

samana leaves clan.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samana
Chicken
Chicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-18

samana leaves clan. Empty
PostSubject: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:47 pm

It was fun with u all. I really liked the times in MHQ and LMS. I met very good friends and good players.

Noone is active in the clan expect me so i wanna join an active clan.

I will be in game till the end of the game. so u can pm me in game whan i am online.

Cya all. Good luck in your real life. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Knight Online
Character: Pimpy
Level: 71
NP: 250k

PostSubject: Re: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:23 am

That is a smart idea from you, talk with Dagonius maybe he can get you in to there clan.
Back to top Go down
Hellus
Still Leveling
Still Leveling
Hellus

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 am

nobody can say 'dont leave us'. coz as u know we r not online and playing that much.
but in 2-3 days i will start to play again (I know i used this sentence 235434534 times Very Happy' but i want to fix my slow net connection and make it real ^^ i'll (we'll) miss u samana thx for good times with lots of fun and dont forget us I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.metclub.com
samana
Chicken
Chicken

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 am

Actually i wouldnt leave LMS if you, Pimpy and Hellus, were much online. But you werent. That was your decision. When i got bored i didnt login game for weeks, too.

But now i wanna be more active and this game is much fun with friends and other players.

Of course i wont forget u, u were always nice to me . Talking to u and playing with u always made me feel good and smile.

I talked to Soultaker and joined newhope. they seem cool. And Lafkajn is also in Newhope. Smile
Back to top Go down
tmarberg
Average Player
Average Player
tmarberg

Number of posts : 110

Knight Online
Character: Knightran
Level: 73
NP: 250 000

PostSubject: Re: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 pm

Have fun there!!

Nice meeting you samana...you and hellus gave me hope about KO ingame...not all Turks are bad : Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: samana leaves clan.   samana leaves clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

samana leaves clan.
Page 1 of 1